Yukon Sentinel 2.5x50
Extra tube protection gives added durability towards the axial load when operated with most popular calibers, including .300, .308 or similar. To eliminate the effect of recoil on the stability of the power supply, the 2 AA batteries are placed in the battery section vertically.
The Yukon Sentinel is equipped with two scales. The horizontal scale to measure the distance to a target and a vertical scale that facilitates adjustment when shooting at different distances. Initially, the riflescope should be sighted at 50 m on the central crosshair; the distance is determined by putting a target with a known width (0.5 m) between the ->..<- marks. If the target fits between the marks, the user should make the vertical adjustment according to the mark. So, the user can make adjustments when shooting at distances of 15, 25, 50 and 100 m.
Also recommended, when using your Sentinel 2.5x50, is to change the color of the reticle, depending on the surrounding conditions. The color changes at the simple push of a button. It is best to use Red when viewing in clear conditions while green is preferable for use when viewing is obscured.
* Multi-functional system
* Rifle mountable
* Easy to use
* Highly Durable
* Weaver 7/8" Rail allows for mounting accessories (directional microphone, laser pointer and infrared illuminator)
* Permanently attached soft rubber lens cap prevents is from being lost
* Remote Control with quick start-up function
* Weather resistant
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Generation 1
* Built-in Pulse Infrared System
* Infrared Wavelength 805nm
* Titanium Armor Body
* Low battery indicator
* Environmental Rating - IPX4 Weather Resistant
* Operating Temperature -30 ° to +40°C
* Resolution 35 lp/mm
* Magnification 1x
* Lens Diameter 50mm
* Field of View 13°
* Minimum Focusing Distance 2m
* Recognition Range 200m
* Eye Relief 45mm
* Exit Pupil 6mm
* Diopter Adjustment -2.5 to +2.5
* Power Supply - 2 AA
* Battery Life w/o Infrared 70 hrs.
* Battery Life w/ Infrared 24hrs.